But decided to answer J’J.’s e-mail about me e-mail. And just for fun, am posting it here. Will you join in and choose three to answer about yourself?
(Typepad is being weird right now and I can’t get all the fonts to be uniform, sorry about that)
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30AM, and I was grumpy until #5.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds, but I wear pearls
3. What did you last see at the theater? Wedding Crashers (it was pretty crude, but very funny)
4. What is your favorite TV show? Last season, Grey’s Anatomy
5. What did you have for breakfast? Coffee
6. What is your middle name? Elisabeth
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian
8. What is your hair color? brown
9. What is your favorite chip flavor? How about just chips? Sun chips
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Kelly Clarkson- don’t ask. I’m addicted
11. What type of car do you drive? Jeep Grand Cherokee
12. Favorite sandwich? Turkey
13. What characteristic do you dislike? self-righteousness
14. Favorite item of clothing? men’s white cotton socks. can’t live without them
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would it be? Hmm. Not sure on this one.
16. What color is your bathroom? White with this awful wallpaper bluish/flowery trim that is peeling off
17. Favorite brand of clothing? Love, love my GAP Jeans
18. Where would you retire? Probably near a beach
19. Favorite time of day? When Sarah climbs into bed and falls back to sleep next to me. And (naptime) and (bedtime). It’s just that she is so peaceful when she is asleep
20. Where were you born?
Los Angeles , CA
21. Favorite sport to watch? Tennis and Beach volleyball. Maybe because that is all that Andy watches.
22. What fabric detergent do you use? Tide
23. Coke or Pepsi? neither
24. Are you a morning person or a night owl? night owl
25. What is your shoe size? I wear a 7, but 8′s are so comfortable, I buy a 9.
26. Do you have any pets? Don’t babies count? If so, 2. If you count the husbandly, 3.
27. What did you want to be when you were little? 5th grade Teacher
28. What is your favorite saying? If you don’t A-S-K, you don’t G-E-T.
29. What is your favorite color? Green apple. Not really. It’s purple. It’s always been purple. I have been going through a red phase for awhile though. But I still really love purples.